If you’re looking for a quick, healthy meal, Paleo tomato soup is the soup for you. It can be thrown together in just a few minutes and tastes fantastic!
I always have the ingredients needed on hand for this recipe. Paleo tomato soup is my “go to” soup when my entire schedule for the day cratered and I need to fix a meal fast.
What do you do when it’s the Friday evening after a long week at work? Do you grab something on the way home when you just don’t want to cook? It happens to the best of us. I’ve done it, but not near as often now that I’m planning better.
How do you make Paleo Tomato Soup?
Having bone broths in the freezer is the saving grace for Paleo tomato soup. Either beef or chicken bone broth will work. Add 2 cups of bone broth, the Muir Glen organic tomato sauce, nutritional yeast, honey, cayenne, salt and pepper to the pot. Heat to a simmer. Pour into a bowl or mug add the coconut cream and voila! Done!
If you like this Paleo Tomato Soup try out the Einkorn Cream of Mushroom soup ; it’s not Paleo, but Einkorn flour doesn’t cause issues for most people with gluten sensitivities.
It’s just that simple. If you have a plan in place for emergency meals, then you’ll rarely cave and pick up fast food on the way home from work. If you plan ahead and have Einkorn homemade bread in the freezer then make a grilled cheese sandwich to go with your soup. Yummy! I hope you enjoy this simple yet tasty soup.
If you love this soup like I do please Pin it!
PALEO TOMATO SOUP
- 2 cups beef or chicken bone broth
- 1 can Muir Glen organic tomato sauce 15 oz
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp cracked pepper or to taste
- 1/16 cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 - 3 tbsp Native Forest coconut cream per bowl
- Add bone broth, tomato sauce, nutritional yeast, raw honey, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to the pot. 2. Heat to a simmer. Taste and adjust seasonings.3. Pour into a cup or bowl and add the coconut cream. Enjoy!